Overactive Bladder Symptoms in Atlanta, GA
If you are having symptoms of an overactive bladder, Dr. Joye K. Lowman is dual board-certified and specializes in treating this condition. Contact our clinic today in Atlanta GA to schedule an appointment. Call us at (404) 963-1544.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Overactive Bladder Consultation in Atlanta, GA
Dr. Joye K. Lowman is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is highly experienced in treating overactive bladder. Contact our clinic today in Atlanta, GA to schedule an appointment. Call us at (404) 963-1544.