Hyst ‘N Tuck in Atlanta
What is a Hyst ‘N Tuck?
A Hyst ‘N Tuck is a procedure that combines a hysterectomy to remove the uterus with a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty and liposuction) to flatten your abdominal area and get rid of excess skin. This allows you to avoid the scars associated with hysterectomy and combine a medically necessary procedure with a cosmetic one.
What are the Benefits of a Hyst ‘N Tuck?
There are several benefits of a Hyst ‘N Tuck, including:
- Single hospital visit
- Single period of recovery
- Single anesthesia exposure
- Less cost
- Immediate weight loss
- Safe and effective combination
- Single plastic surgery scar (no hysterectomy scar)
What is the Hyst ‘N Tuck Procedure Like?
- This procedure does not require you to stay in the hospital overnight, and often has a quick return to usual activities.
- The procedure is performed by experts and board-certified physicians that team up to give you the best possible outcome.
- You can expect it to take a few weeks to fully recover but pain is minimized with advanced techniques so you can get back to walking and driving quickly.
Am I a Candidate?
You may be a candidate for Hyst ‘N Tuck if you:
- Want to get rid of unwanted belly fat
- Suffer from fibroids
- Experience pelvic pain
- If you have abnormal bleeding
- Want to lose weight